Tuesday, November 8, 2016

American Roshei Yeshiva say to vote Trump some chasidim vote for Hillary

Supposedly  The Philadelphia Rosh Yeshiva Rav Shmuel Kamenetzky shlita and the Lakewood Rosh Yeshiva Harav Yerucham Olshin shlita when asked by talmidim who to vote for in the presidential election have said to vote for Donald Trump. Israeli website BHOL reports that other Roshei yeshiva are voting for the Donald. Satmar chasidim on the other hand have sais to vote for Hillary Clinton as did Skver chasidim both have good ties with her while she served as a NY senator.

3 comments:

  1. Vote Alyson Kennedy! The yeshivishe choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Democrat to Conservative by Mr. Cohen
    ====================================================


    Because I am an Orthodox Jew, I quit the Democratic Party, which is responsible for recent laws that “permit” the unforgivable abomination of so-called “gay marriage”.

    Because I am an Orthodox Jew, I joined the Conservative Party which is the ONLY American political party that is totally opposed to the inexcusable abomination of “gay marriage”.

    I consider this switch to be an act of teshuvah, and I expect to be rewarded for making this switch when I [hopefully] reach Olam HaBa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://somehowfrum.blogspot.com/2016/11/trump-triumphs-trumps-tramp.html

    ReplyDelete